The American Chamber of Commerce in Norway (AmCham) is an independent business networking, information and assistance organization promoting the interests of 220 Norwegian, American and international member companies.
AmCham Norway receives no subsidy from any governmental body and it relies on membership dues, sponsorships and event participation fees to cover its operating expenses.
AmCham Norway is a fully accredited member of the US Chamber of Commerce (COCUSA), headquartered in Washington D.C. The US Chamber of Commerce is the world's largest non-for profit business federation representing:
- 300,000 businesses
- 3,000 state and local chambers
- 830 business associations
- 115 American Chambers of Commerce Abroad (AmChams)
- Our internship position is offered to one student or recent graduate twice a year. Through this volunteer position, our interns are an essential part of the AmCham team. They are exposed to high profile international companies in Norway and have the opportunity to network within Norwegian-American businesses. They gain hands-on experience within a growing, international organization during their studies. Our interns are responsible for a range of duties including but not limited to; database maintenance, routine member correspondence, and project and event assistance.
- If you would like more information about this internship, please contact Andrea Imbsen at ani(at)amcham.no. Please indicate why you are interested in the position and what you can bring to the AmCham team.